50g Newly Released Sublimation Transfer Paper with High Transfer Rate
|FOB Price:||US $6.9-38.4 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $6.9-38.4/ Roll|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FU
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Weight: 50GSM
- Features: Waterproof, Fast Dry, Anti-Curled
- Transfer Rate: 98%
- Coating Speed: 500m/H
- Origin: China
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Silicon Release
- Width: 17", 24",36",44", 50".52" and Customized
- Core: 2" 3"
- Applicate: Textiles
- Dry Min: 2-3min
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- HS Code: 48169010
|Product||Sublimation Transfer paper|
|Material Type:||White Paper|
|Model Number:||17", 24", 36", 44", 63" and customized|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)|
|Application:||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, Wood, Ceramic, Glass,etc|
Sublimation paper with 3 layers of coating
1. The pre-coating, which help increase the evenness of the base paper
2. Sublimation coating, a layer which used to absorb the sublimation ink
3. Back-coating, make then sublimation paper becomes more difficult to crimp.
1. 3 layers of coating, higher evenness, hard to crimp
2. High transfer rate
3.Good drying time
4. Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric
5. Enhanced tack between sublimation paper and fabric after transfer
1. We offer OEM/ODM Service.
2. We are integrated industrial and trade enterprises, We can offer the best ?international trading service.
3. We have been producing since 2009, Quality is the reason why we can stand on the top of industry, we can ?always give you the best quality control.
4. Fast delivery, We have plenteous production lines and scientific production management system to ensure the delivery time.
5. We have professional team working for overseas trading, which can save more of your valuable time.
1. What's the application of Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper?
Sublimation heat transfer paper is used to transfer images to special processed chemical fiber, polyester, cotton content below 40% blended fabrics, mugs, banner , flag , ribbon , bags , cloths , ceramic , glass ,name plates, lanyards, mouse pads, license plates.
2. What's about the transfer rate of our sublimation paper?
Transfer rate depends on the ink residue on the paper . Come near Netherlands jetcol paper. Our clients is testing our sublimation paper transfer rate.
3. How to storage sublimation paper?
Transfer paper storage conditions: waterproof, fire prevention, avoid light, pay attention to seal when not in use.
4. What's about our sales volume and sales area?
Our annual output and sales volume is about 100million square meters. 45% deomestic,55% overseas. We supply our sublimation paper (QD) to different industries in many foreign countries, such as sublimation paper importer, consumable retailer. We are exporting to USA, UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Romania, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Spain, Japan, Korea, Colombia, Argentina, Thailand, India, Malaysia etc. We enjoy a good reputation in the world market. In addition, we are continuously exploring the overseas market, and diligently being the outstanding supplier in the field of sublimation paper.
5. What the reason lead sublimation paper crimping in process of priting?
Crimping is mainly rub print head, effect the useful life of print head, and also is not convenience to cut the paper. 1)The humidity of the paper too high. 2)Air dryingDigital image color too deep. 3)No coating at the back of paper 4)The widest the paper is the easiest to crimp.
6. What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7. What's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8. Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
Why Choosing Us?
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD
Web: www.feiyuepaper.com & www.skyimagepaper.com