1, 600mm*63inch Width Fast Dry 100GSM Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper for Digital Fabric Printing
|FOB Price:||US $32 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $32/ Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FM100
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
PAPER BRAND: SKYIMAGE
CORE: 2 /3 Inch
PRINTER COMPATIBILITY: Epson,Mimaki,Roland,Mutoh,Ricoh,Bncad and other printers using Piezo electric print heads.
AVAILABLE GSM: 100gsm
SUITABLE INK SYSTEMS: Water-based sublimation
OTHER AVAILABLE SIZE:
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
1) Heat transfer paper is the carrier for the ink to be brought to your item;
2) You want it to work clearly and precisely. The paper needs to hold the image well and release the ink easily.
3) Sublimation papers have been tested and worked successfully on most brands of inkjet printing
4) Systems with sublimation inks, like Epson, Mimaki,Mutoh, Roland, Ricoh, etc.
1. the paper has the specification of no wrinkles, with a lot of ink but no penetration.
2. our paper has reasonable price and competitive market.
3. the transfer color is vivid and won't distorted.
4. the sublimation paper is easy to stock.
5. with abundant capital and rich experience for the majority of customers to provide high-quality products and good after-sales service.
1.Using sublimation ink to print the pictures on the sublimation paper,then put it into clame press machine or mug press machine to transfer.
2.It can be used for light color chemical fiber
3.T-shirt,Jigsaw puzzle,mouse pad,pillowcover,metal key chain,mugs,plates and so on.
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8ºF / 26ºC
Transfer Temperature: 200-230ºC
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD