Jumbo Reel Format Sublimation Paper for Digital Printing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: F-JUM
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
The sublimation market is growing. Dye sublimation printing is more and more used as it offers multiple advantages compared to its counterpart: traditional printing (= screen-printing).
This jumbo reel paper is fully compatible with all large format sublimation printing plotters and all water based dye sublimation inks.
They are available in Jumbo reel format for higher productivity or in finished roll format for plotters.
Most widely applied for most of digital sublimation transfer printing. which is superior quality for digital printing for sportswear, blankets, curtains, wider wall covers, tents, etc. It allows a good color rendering thanks to a good ink release and a good dimensional stability.
AVAILABLE GSM: 50gsm/60gsm/75gsm/80gsm/90gsm/100gsm
SUITABLE INK SYSTEMS: Water-based sublimation
FREE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE
1.Work on all inkjet printers, sublimation printers and indoor printers.
2. Use sublimation ink to print.
3.Transfer the printed transfer paper to fabric textile with good results.
4. Bright color, washable.
5. Transfer rate highly to 95%.
1. Polyester and polyamide fabrics, spandex, lycra, nylon used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing.
2. Plastic substrates like skis, snowboards, skateboards and surfboards.
3. Mixed synthetic fabrics(used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing) with a minimum polyester content of 60%.
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD