105GSM Hi-Tacky Sublimation Transfer Paper for Jersey/Sportswear/Swimwear Fabric
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
Sticky sublimation paper Mainly suit for elastic fabric for the tacky is stronger, the paper can firmly catch the fabric without double image.
AVAILABLE GSM: 105gsm
FEATURE: With sticky back
TRANSFER TIME: 20-25 seconds
TRANSFER TEMPERATUR: 200-220 ºC
PRINTERS: Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Ricoh and Custom Printers
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
1. Coated sublimation paper for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks.
2. Enhanced tack-effect to work with a wide range of spandex textiles.
3. Maximum reduction of textile shrinkage can be achieved.
4. The leval of tack depends on the fabric in use.
5. Prior testing is required.
Sports and functional textiles, personalized interior, skis and snowboards.
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.