Original Italy J-Teck J-Next Subly Jxs-65 Sublimation Ink for Digital Printing
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: J-Next Subly JXS-65
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Kiian
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Italy
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Kiian
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
J-NEXT SUBLY JXS 65 is the new generation water based ink for digital sublimation applications.It has been meticulously developed by J-Lab to offer high quality performances on any piezo digital printer but particularly on those equipped with DX6 and DX7 printing heads.This is possible thanks to the innovative CLUSTER TECHNOLOGY, the exclusive system studied by J-TECK to encapsulate the pigment molecules allowing for a smooth passage through the printing heads with no alteration.The innovative formulation of J-NEXT JXS 65 guarantees fast drying on paper,excellent colour release and image definition,optimal ink fluidity and printability.
|Item||J-Teck sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Italy|
- New generation, waterbased piezo ink for digital sublimation
- Can be used with any type of wide format digital printer on the market
- Ecofriendly: free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APE)
- Fast drying on any coated paper
- Suitable for Epson printing heads
1.Water-based with up to 30% reduced viscosity.
2.Dries fast on any coated papers with less deflection.
3.All packaging material is biodegradable or made from recycled materials.
4.Reduced viscosity by up to 30%.
5.Dries fast on any coated paper.
6.Less deflection allowing for greater printing accuracy.
Advantages of J-Next sublimation ink:
1, The ink with good fluency, not easy to block the print head, colourful.
2, The design is vivid after heating transfer, rich administrative levels.
3, Can stand high temperature, stand washing, the color not easy to go for long time.
4, Compare with the ink make ink USA and make ink Italy, the price is competitive, and with good market.
5, The ink meet the international environmental protection standard, no harmless to the human.
SUBSTRATES TO BE PRINTED AND APPLICATIONS
• Polyester, polyamide fabrics and mixed synthetics fabrics (min. 60% of synthetics fibers)
• Plastic substrates for sublimation 3D like sport equipment: skis, snowboards, wakeboards,
• Every substrates - wood, ceramics, glass - overprinted with polyester polyamide-base coating
• Sportswear and outwear, fashion garments and accessories, gadgets, game clothes, flag and banners
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD