Sensient Elvajet Se 100 HS Original Sublimation Ink for Epson Dx4/5/6/7 Print Head
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Sensient
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Sensient
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Switzerland
The reference in sublimation inks for industrial digital printing, is the first truly industrial sublimation ink jet ink opening the way to high productivity in the production of garments, interior textiles or flags and banners.Specifications:
|Item||Sensient sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Switzerland|
- 30% more concentrated than standard sublimation inks
- Very fast drying
- Perfect printability and runability
ElvaJet SE 100 HS series are water based inks formulated with disperse dyes which can be fixed onto polyester substrates via sublimation.
These inks have been tested on the most frequently used printers, the suitability of the inks for individual machines and models needs however to be validated by the user. We are at our customers' disposal for further information.
ElvaJet SE 100 has become the reference in sublimation inks thanks to
- Outstanding printability
- High dye concentration
- No cockling
- Very fast drying
- Very high transfer rates
With ElvaJet SE 100 HS all your textiles and accessories get that extra sparkle that makes them stand out from the crowd.
- In Sportswear, achieving very deep and intense colors ensures that your team gets that second look.
- In Fashion, make a statement with very bright and shiny colors without compromising on productivity.
- In Interior design, personalize with only the finest details, the best matched color schemes and turn your house in to your home.
The fastnesses results shown here have been obtained by transfer printing onto a 170 g/m2 100% PES material. Transfer conditions were 210°C (410°F) for 30 seconds.
When printing directly onto PES, it can be necessary to eliminate the ex-cess chemicals by washing in order to achieve the fastnesses shown on the table below.
The shelf life of the inks stored properly at room temperature is superior to twelve months. We recommend to use the inks as fresh as possible
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures