Original Italy Kiian Display Sublimation Transfer Ink for Digital Printing
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Kiian Digistar Display
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Kiian
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Italy
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Kiian
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
New series of inks for direct and transfer sublimation printing, compatible with EPSON last generation piezo printheads.
|Item||Kiian sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Italy|
DIGITAL SUBLIMATION INK FOR DIRECT PRINTING
• Indicated for direct printing onto synthetic fabrics(polyester)
DIGITAL SUBLIMATION INK FOR TRANSFER PRINTING
• Ideal for transferring onto synthetic fabrics (polyester)
• Indicated for transferring onto blended fibres (min 80%PES)
COMPATIBLE WITH LAST GENERATION PRINTHEADS
• Compatible with DX7 piezo printheads (and preceding)
1.Very vivid and bright colours
2.Wide colour gamut
3.Good general fastness
5.Excellent release (transfer) capacity
1.Printing on polyester and polyammid (lycra, nylon) fabrics used in sportswear and outer wear in general.
2.Printing on mixed synthetic fabrics ( min. 60% of synthetic fibres) used in sportswear and outer wear in general.
3.Printing on plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, skateboards, windsurfs etc.
4.Printing on every substrates (wood, ceramics, glass) overprinted with polyester-based or polyammid-based coatings
It is recommended to keep the product away from light and heat sources at a temperature lower than 25° C.
1.It is recommended to always make printing, drying and transfer tests onto the substrates which are meant to be used, so as to exactly determine features, working time and effects to be obtained.
2.Extreme drying conditions near the printer carriage could compromise the quality of the prints.
3.Require safety data sheets, available for all products, and always follow the contained instructions regarding all the specific information and the environmental safety.
4.The ink performance is strictly connected to the used plotter model and printing procedure
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD