50GSM Jumbo Roll Fast Dry Sublimation Transfer Paper for Large Format Inkjet Printer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
New generation of sublimation papers, instant-dry, pushing well beyond the boundaries of ink drying.
Suitable for use on industrial high-speed printing machines as e.g. MS Italy and Reggiani machine.
The sublimation market is growing. Dye sublimation printing is more and more used as it offers multiple advantages compared to its counterpart: traditional printing (= screen-printing).
This jumbo reel paper is fully compatible with all large format sublimation printing plotters and all water based dye sublimation inks.
AVAILABLE GSM: 50gsm/60gsm/75gsm/80gsm/90gsm/100gsm
SUITABLE INK SYSTEMS: Water-based sublimation
FREE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE
1.Perfect for low ink consuming printings
2.High competitive price
4.Excellent color brilliance on polyester textile and coated substrates
5.Transfer rate highly to 95%.
1. Polyester and polyamide fabrics, spandex, lycra, nylon used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing.
2. Plastic substrates like skis, snowboards, skateboards and surfboards.
3. Mixed synthetic fabrics(used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing) with a minimum polyester content of 60%.
4.Sports and functional textiles, personalized interior.
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD