Sensient Elvajet S4 Subli Original Sublimation Ink for Epson Dx4/5/6/7 Print Head
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Sensient
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Sensient
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Switzerland
S4 Subli The optimized standard in sublimation inks for industrial digital printing, is the first sublimation ink jet ink for optimal productivity in the production of garments, interior textiles or flags and banners.Specifications:
|Item||Sensient sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Place of production||Switzerland|
The standard for all your basic needs in industrial digital printing.
The excellent printability of S4 Subli on all printers equipped with Epson DX printheads is key to printing longer hours at the optimal quality and so ensuring efficient use of resources.
The high dye concentration allows for an average ink coverage, which significantly reduces the stress on the transfer paper. Much reduced cockling arises even on the thinnest papers, drying is very fast and requires less energy.
S4 Subli gives you the versatility of light and secondary colors, allowing for higher flexibility and adaptability to creative choices on your textiles of choice. Lights were used to reach photographic quality before grey-scale printheads were made available (early heads had fixed drop size). They are now used especially in fine designs and on some hard substrate applications (3D, aluminum, glass, etc.)
The S4 Subli series are water based inks formulated with disperse dyes which can be fixed onto polyester substrates via sublimation.
These inks have been tested on the most frequently used printers, the suitability of the inks for individual machines and models needs however to be validated by the user. We are at our customers' disposal for further information.
S4 Subli has become the standard in sublimation inks thanks to
- Perfect printability and runnability
- Good drying properties
- Secondary colors available : orange, blue, fluo yellow, fluo red
- Light colors available: light magenta, light cyan, light black
- In Sportswear, achieving very deep and intense colors ensures that your team gets that second look.
- In Fashion, make a statement with very bright and shiny colors without compromising on productivity.
- In Interior design, personalize with only the finest details, the best matched color schemes and turn your house in to your home.
The fastnesses have been evaluated on a 170 g/m2 100% PES material. Fixation conditions were 210°C (410°F) for 30 seconds.
When printing directly onto PES, it can be necessary to eliminate the ex-cess chemicals by washing in order to achieve the fastnesses shown on the table below. The light fastnesses have been measured at 100% and 10% coverage and 720 dpi. All other fastnesses have been measured at 100% coverage and 720 dpi.
The shelf life of the inks at room temperature is superior to six months.
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures