88GSM 63′′ Fast Dry Sublimation Transfer Paper for Wide Format Inkjet Printer
|FOB Price:||US $27.2-27.21 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $27.2-27.21/ Roll|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Silicon Release
- Core: 2′′or 3′′
- Dry Min: 2-3min
- Origin: China
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transfer Rate: 95%
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- HS Code: 48169010
Specially coated sublimation paper for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks.
Hybrid quick dry suitable for high speed printing, high ink transfer yied and sharp color expression.
Less curling of paper surface in wet condition, wide application for garments, accessories, signage etc.
Excellent dunnability and outstanding efficiency.
Recommended for designs with dark, saturaed colours or high ink loads.
AVAILABLE GSM: 88gsm
SUITABLE INK SYSTEMS: Water-based sublimation
|Other widths upto 2.4m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
1) 100% waterproof, instant dry, perfect color perspective and expression;
2) Suitable for sublimation ink only;
3 ) Printing on Textile Fabrics, Polyester and Ceramic mugs
4) This paper has a special finish on the surface so the ink do not soak into the paper. After you print the transfer paper it is then placed on the product to be applied with a heat press.
5) OEM orders welcome.
-Excellent and high transfer release
-High rub and scratch resistance of printed image
-Excellent High Saturation Detail Printing
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8ºF / 26ºC
Transfer Temperature: 200-230ºC
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
1. Polyester and polyamide fabrics, spandex, lycra, nylon used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing.
2. Plastic substrates like skis, snowboards, skateboards and surfboards.
3. Mixed synthetic fabrics(used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing) with a minimum polyester content of 60%.
This paper must be printed by sublimation ink, could not use on the 100% pure cotton textile, but can tranfer onto polyester cotton fabric or t-shirt garment the cotton compositon less than 40%.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD