Classic J-Eco Subly Nano Ns-60 Sublimation Ink for Epson Printerhead Dx-5
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Kiian
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Kiian
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Italy
J-Eco Subly NANO is an ink specially developed for digital printing, suitable for micro-piezoelectric nozzle of the machine. This ink is suitable for printing sportswear and outdoor clothing of polyester material, can also be used for printing of plastic materials, such as skis, skateboards, windsurfing and other products. The image is printed on the coated transfer paper and then heated to a polyester fabric or polyester blend containing at least 60% polyester fabric at a heating temperature of about 210 ° C.
|Item||J-Teck sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Italy|
- J-Teck sublimation inks are dispersed dyes within an eco-friendly liquid carrier that are printed onto paper.
- The dispersed dyes are transferred from the paper to a textile creating a vibrant image.
- J-Teck's ink formula has made it possible for the dyes to run through high speed print heads without clogging.
- Sublimation inks have a wide variety of applications, from sports-wear to plastic substrates.
1.Water-based with up to 30% reduced viscosity.
2.Dries fast on any coated papers with less deflection.
3.All packaging material is biodegradable or made from recycled materials.
4.Reduced viscosity by up to 30%.
5.Dries fast on any coated paper.
6.Less deflection allowing for greater printing accuracy.
Advantages of J-Next sublimation ink:
1, The ink with good fluency, not easy to block the print head, colourful.
2, The design is vivid after heating transfer, rich administrative levels.
3, Can stand high temperature, stand washing, the color not easy to go for long time.
4, Compare with the ink make ink USA and make ink Italy, the price is competitive, and with good market.
5, The ink meet the international environmental protection standard, no harmless to the human.
- Polyester & polyammid fabrics, mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of synthetic fibres)
- Plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, wakeboards, every substrates (wood, glass, ceramics) overprinted with polyester-based coating.
* Light polyester fabric, such as poly/lycra, chiffon, satin, mesh fabric, curtain fabric etc
* Ceramics, mugs, iphone cases, mouse pad, plate etc
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures