Eco-Friendly Compatible J-Teck Dye Sublimation Ink for Textile/Leather/Ceramic/Wood/Plastic Printing
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: f-44
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Kiian
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Italy
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Kiian
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
J-Eco Subly NANO is an ink specially developed for digital printing, suitable for micro-piezoelectric nozzle of the machine. This ink is suitable for printing sportswear and outdoor clothing of polyester material, can also be used for printing of plastic materials, such as skis, skateboards, windsurfing and other products. The image is printed on the coated transfer paper and then heated to a polyester fabric or polyester blend containing at least 60% polyester fabric at a heating temperature of about 210 ° C.
|Item||J-Teck sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Italy|
J-Teck sublimation inks are dispersed dyes within an eco-friendly liquid carrier that are printed onto paper.
The dispersed dyes are transferred from the paper to a textile creating a vibrant image.
J-Teck's ink formula has made it possible for the dyes to run through high speed print heads without clogging.
Sublimation inks have a wide variety of applications, from sports-wear to plastic substrates.
1.Water-based with up to 30% reduced viscosity.
2.Dries fast on any coated papers with less deflection.
3.All packaging material is biodegradable or made from recycled materials.
4.Reduced viscosity by up to 30%.
5.Dries fast on any coated paper.
6.Less deflection allowing for greater printing accuracy.
Advantages of J-Eco sublimation ink:
1, The ink with good fluency, not easy to block the print head, colourful.
2, The design is vivid after heating transfer, rich administrative levels.
3, Can stand high temperature, stand washing, the color not easy to go for long time.
4, Compare with the ink make ink USA and make ink Italy, the price is competitive, and with good market.
5, The ink meet the international environmental protection standard, no harmless to the human.
Advertising (Flags, Banners, Gaming Tables etc.)
Home Testiles (Curtains, Bed Linen, Decorative Fabrics etc.)
Hard Substrates Polyester-Coated and Polyamide (Ceramics, Metal Plates, Glass, Skis, and Snowboards)
Use and store instructions
• TRANSFER PRINTING: the printed papermust be transferred hot, through calender or press, at a temperature between200-210°C during avarying time, between 60-30 seconds.
• DIRECTPRINTING: this application requires "direct" printing onto the fabric,followed by a colour drying and fixing (through heat press or calender) ata temperaturebetween 190-210°C during a varying time between60-30 seconds. Direct printing allows toachieve a better penetration of theink duringthe heat fixingprocess.
• It is recommended to keep the product away from light and heat sources at a temperature lower than 25°C.
Keep out of reach of Children
Use ink in normal temperature(59ºF~95ºF)away from direct sunshine.
Do not drink
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD