Sensient S Series Eco-Friendly Dye Sublimation Ink for Digital Textile Printing
|FOB Price:||US $45 / litre|
|Min. Order:||30 litre|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 litre||US $45/ litre|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Sensient
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Sensient
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Switzerland
Sensient's compliance team can assist with any specific regulatory requirements.
|Item||Sensient sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Switzerland|
ElvaJet S series inks are tuned for individual printheads allowing optimum performance and quality across a range of applications including fashion, interior textiles, sportswear and flag & banner. The inks are designed to give optimum performance in color, ink release and process efficiency, each being fundamental to maximize performance with:
- ease of use in the latest large format printers
- simple, fast dry printing process
- high transfer efficiency allowing use of low weight papers
- high color intensity
- excellent application performance
How to use
ElvaJet® S series inks are tested on the most frequently used printers across a variety of printheads. The suitability of the inks for individual systems and applications should be validated by the user. Sensient is available to support such tests as required. For optimal printing, the relative humidity rate must be kept at 55% or higher and the ambient temperature should be around 20°C (70°F).
ElvaJet S series inks are designed for transfer to the substrate via any type of sublimation transfer paper or film. Once printed, the transfer paper should be handled with care and the ink transferred to the fabric as soon as possible after printing.
To obtain a good color transfer and fixation, the printed substrate should be transferred at 210°C (410°F) for 30s.
It is recommended to pay special care to the printer maintenance in order to ensure optimal running of the printer. The following operations are recommended:
- Regular check and cleaning of the wiper
- Regular check and cleaning of the capping station
If the inks dry in the nozzles, the normal cleaning procedure built into the printer should be applied. It is recommended to use the recommended cleaning solution for the ink set being used.
If you plan to let the printer in stand-by for more than one week, it is recommended to purge and clean the printer with flush and install a Parking Flush.
Superb printing performance and ease of use across the range of Epson DX and TFP print heads gives unsurpassed production reliability.
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD