Quick Dry 2, 500mm*98inch 105GSM Anti-Crul Eliminate Immigration Best Sticky Sublimation Paper
|FOB Price:||US $75 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $75/ Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FS105
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
Therefore, it will help you reduce production errors and increase the quality of end products.
PAPER BRAND: SKYIMAGE
CORE: 2/3 Inches
OTHER AVAILABLE SIZE:
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
1) Higher production rate with less transfer time (15s~30s 1min~1min10sec for others).
2) Reducing production cost by less ink consumption
3) it can absorb higher ink amount without physical problem.(There's no wrinkles of wet paper even in putting 400% ink amount and no worries of touching the printer heads.)
4)The surface is sticky to secure good registration by holding the fabric well.
Fetures & Benefits
-Tear-resistant strong paper
- Guaranteed high-quality printing of sublimation
- Colorful and Rich in content
-Strong against long exposure time at high temperature
-Quick drying after printing
-Constant color saturation through long production
- Sufficient ink absorption rate
-Great transferring rate of ink from paper to substrates
-Suitable for both of rigid material and flexible fabric material
-Perfect registration of sharp-edged image with aid of sticky surface
(Preventing blurred color during release of heat press off the paper)
Tacky/sticky sublimation paper most suit for ready-made white polyester t-shirt, polyester/spandex elastic fabric, flexible polyester interlock and so on.
Tips: The regular sublimation Transfer Paper for textiles, fabrics, mugs ceramics and other hard surface.
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8ºF / 26ºC
Transfer Temperature: 200-230ºC
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD