50GSM Dry Sublimation Transfer Paper with Three Premium Coating Layers
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FU50
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
DESCRIPTION:FU 50gsm is SKYIMAGE new generation sublimation paper, it has three coating layer, pre-coating layer---sublimated coating layer---back coating layer, which make this kind sublimation paper more stable and anti-curled.
PAPER BRAND: SKYIMAGE
CORE: 2"o 3"
AVAILABLE GSM: 50gsm
SUITABLE INK SYSTEMS: Water-based sublimation
FREE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE
1.Instant-dry with extra-high ink absorption capacity
2.Excellent dunnability and outstanding efficiency
3.Recommended for designs with dark, saturaed colours or high ink loads
1) Work on all inkjet printers, sublimation printer,indoor printer
2) Special ink : Use sublimation ink to print
3) Transfer the printed transfer paper to fabric textile with good results
4) Bright color, washable
5) Note: This paper must be printed by sublimation ink, Could not use on the 100% pure cotton textile,if you want to transfe polyester cotton fabric or t shirt garment, the cotton compostion should be less then 30%.
6) Sublimation Paper specialized paper for sublimation ink, natural color, transfer rate highly to 98%.
Advertising (Flags, Banners, Gaming Tables etc.)
Home Testiles (Curtains, Bed Linen, Decorative Fabrics etc.)
Hard Substrates Polyester-Coated and Polyamide (Ceramics, Metal Plates, Glass, Skis, and Snowboards)
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD