Sensient Elvajet Punch Original Sublimation Ink for Epson Dx4/5/6/7 Tfp Print Head
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Sensient
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Sensient
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Switzerland
The ultimate performance in digital textile printing.
ElvaJet® Punch is the next level industrial digital sublimation ink to address the requirement for highest strength colors whilst maintaining the outstanding printing performance that is synonymous with Sensient inks. Punch allows users in high value applications such as sportswear and flag & banner but also fashion and home textile to benefit from unrivalled color strength, extended color gamut and reduced ink consumption.
Superb printing performance and ease of use across the range of Epson DX and TFP print heads gives unsurpassed production reliability.
|Item||Sensient sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Switzerland|
With ElvaJet® Punch, Sensient offers you substantial commercial and environmental benefits. Users can add value to their business thanks to key performance benefits such as:
- Maximized color loading for ultimate gamut
- Outstanding performance across all Epson printhead technologies
- Optimal ink release from suitable transfer papers
- Performance tuned for use with lightweight uncoated media
- Extended decap time allowing ease of start-up
- Reduced consumption of ink, water and energy
ElvaJet® PUNCH EP series are water-based inks formulated with disperse dyes which can be fixed onto polyester substrates via a sublimation process.
These inks have been tested on the most frequently used printers using Epson DX series and TFP printheads. The suitability of the inks for individual machines and models needs however to be validated by the user. We are at our customers' disposal for further information.
With ElvaJet® Punch EP all your textiles and accessories get that extra pop that makes them stand out from the crowd.
- In Sportswear, incredibly strong and durable colors ensures your team stands out.
- In Fashion, make a statement with the ultimate in color performance.
- In Flag, providing durable and powerful colors whilst reducing ink consumption.
The ElvaJet® Punch EP ink series is suitable for all printers using any Epson printhead compatible with water-based inks.
How to use ElvaJet® Punch
The ElvaJet® Punch EP ink series is suitable for most piezo printers using any Epson printheads compatible with water-based inks (e.g. Epson 9800, Mimaki JV5, JV33, Mutoh, Roland).
ElvaJet® Punch EP inks should be used within the specified operating conditions:
- Temperature: 18-25°C
- Relative Humidity: >40%
If the inks dry in the nozzles, the normal cleaning procedure built into the printer should be applied. It is recommended to use our specific cleaning solution (e.g. Cleaning Solution 678CH0).
The inks can be printed either directly onto the textile or indirectly via an intermediate paper substrate.
When the direct printing method is used, the dyes must be fixed by steam or by drying at 210°C (410°F) for 30s. In order to reach optimum fastness levels the material should be washed after the fixation process.
With the indirect method, it has to be taken into account that the light fastness and rubbing fastness of the printed paper or other intermediate substrate are not very good. The printed substrate should therefore be handled with care and transferred as soon as possible after printing. To obtain a good color transfer and fixing, the printed substrate should be transferred at 210°C (410°F) for 30s.
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures