Top Grade Roller Drum Transfer Machine 600mm*3200mm for Large Format Printing
1. Blanket: Dupont
2. HS code: 8443399000
3. Oil drum: sealed/seamless
4. Heating principle: 100% oil electric with thermal oil
5. Fed-in media: transfer paper, fabric, protective paper
6. Transfer Mode: roll to roll / cut-piece
1. It guarantees reduction of production costs, while increasing productivity, as well as multiple working systems.
2. Designed to per platen thermal sublimation print transfers on a continuous basis. Indicated for large-scale production, its production speed varies from 5 m per minute of up to 600 mm rolls
3. Digital speed controller that allows you to better control your production.
4. This machine allows for continuous printing, i.e., there is no need for manual feeding in of work pieces and paper during operation
5. As a safety device for the machine and the production being made on it, roller heat transfer machine is fitted with a Explosion-proof system, which, in case of any heating working and temperature over-high, prevents the equipment and the work materials from becoming burned.
6. Roll drum adopts chrome technology-Strong hardness, anti-friction, anti seize. Better than coating drum.
7. Heighten Oil tank, sealed oil drum, which ensure 100% uniformity of temperature.
8. 2-in-1 Capability: Roll-to-Roll Transfer and Cut-Sheet Transfer
9. Adjustable Speed Control with Transfer speeds up to 5M/ min
This machine is suitable mouse pad/pieces, bedding, curtains, large banners, flags, non-woven fabrics, apparel fabrics, towels, blankets, and other products sublimation transfer, especially the piece of fabric of continuous transfer. Capable of continuous printing, high speed, high-volume printing to meet customer demand.
|Item name||Rotary Heat Transfer Machine|
|Transfer Mode||Roll to roll / Cut - Piece|
|Transfer Speed||Adjustable , 120-130m/hr(472"/hr-510"/hr)|
|Quantity of Electric Element||15pcs(1.7KW)|
|Voltage||220 volts 3-phase or 380 volts 3-phase.|
|Packing size in mm||3350x1680x1750|
|Application||Transfer onto continuous or cut - piece fabric, sportswear, flags, banner, t-shirts, curtain, carpet,textile products|
|Other Available sizes/drum||1700mm 1900mm, 2600mm up to 3.2 meters (custom sizes by special order!)|
1. How wide is the machine?
1.2M width, 1.7M width machine; 1.9M width machine.
2. Does the press rolls the fabric once it is printed or you have to roll it on a different machine?
It can roll fabric after heat press, but we suggest you can roll it on other machine - roll yard machine to collect fabric as attachment, coz when finished printed , the fabric still has temperature about 90-150, if Roll the printed fabric, the pattern become shape by pulled, and color,fabric will affect , more important if stretch fabric, we still advice to keep the stretch fabric in 5-6 hours after finished printing then roll it , or one night ,the color will more perfect.
3. Are you able to print on dark Fabrics? If so how dark and on what contents? Can it print on stretch goods?
This press machine can press light color fabric,not dark fabric but can print on stretch fabric.
4. How many yards or meters per hour?
150-200 meters per hours, depend on the fabric and the transfer speed.
5. Do you supply paper and ink and parts?
We also offer sublimation paper and sublimation ink! We provide one-stop services!
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint issupposed to be settled in a responsible manner.