100GSM 1, 320mm*52inch Quick Dry Sublimation Transfer Paper for Digital Printing
|FOB Price:||US $26.4 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $26.4/ Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FM100
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Trademark: SKYIMAGE
- Origin: China
PAPER BRAND: SKYIMAGE
CORE: 2 /3 Inch
PRINTER COMPATIBILITY: Epson,Mimaki,Roland,Mutoh,Ricoh,Bncad and other printers using Piezo electric print heads.
AVAILABLE GSM: 100gsm
SUITABLE INK SYSTEMS: Water-based sublimation
OTHER AVAILABLE SIZE:
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
* Fast dry and highest ink release.
* Work on all inkjet printers.
* Best color performance by over 95% transfer rate.
* Extremely diverse range of sizes and lengths to select from .
* Can be used to clothing,glass,fabric,cups,ceramic,metal,flag,DIY designs and so on.
1.Apply for varieties and small amount production
2.Simple craft, printout directly without plate-making process short, save time and effort
3.Making exquisite products, you can transfer your favorite pictures and images to full cotton and other textiles
4.Can print characteristic t-shirts, hats, gym suits, sweater bags and many other things.
5.Has the color keep and repeated washing
1.Printing on polyester and polymmid(Lycra, Nylon)fabrics used in sportswear and outdoor wear in general.
2.Printing on mixed synthetic fabrics(min 60% of synthetic fibres) used in sportswear and outdoor wear in general.
3.Printing on plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as ski, snowboard, skateboard, windsurf, etc
4.Printing on every substrates (wood, cermics, glass) overprinted with polyester-based or polyammid-based coatings.
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8ºF / 26ºC
Transfer Temperature: 200-230ºC
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co., LTD