Italy J-Teck J-Cube Kf40 Dye Sublimation Ink for Sublimation and Direct Printing
|FOB Price:||US $46 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $46/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: J-teck J-cube KF40
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Brand: Kiian
- Color: C/M/Y/K
- Futures: Vivid Color, Waterproof
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Quality Control: 100% Testing Before Leaving Factroy
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Italy
- Type: Sublimation Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Connection Material
- Ink Type: Sublimation Ink, Water-Based Ink
- Used for: Inkjet Printer/CISS/Cartridge Refilling
- Ink Bottle: 1000ml
- Advantages: Factroy Direct Supply
- Trademark: Kiian
- Specification: Bottle and box
- HS Code: 3215909000
J-CUBE series are waterbased digital inks particularly designed to be used on printers equipped with new generation printheads. Manufactured with the exclusive Cluster technology.
J-CUBE KF40 are waterbased digital inks particularly designedto be used on printers equipped withKyocera industrial print heads.
|Item||J-Teck sublimation ink|
|Used||Sublimation printing, textile printing|
|Weight||6 bottles/box, 9kg|
|Place of production||Italy|
1.Waterbased piezo ink for digital sublimation and direct-to-textile printing
2.Especially formulated for high speed digital printers equipped with new generation printing heads
3.Produced with the innovative Cluster Technology
4.J-Cube KF-40 dedicated line for printers equipped with Kyocera printing heads.
Substrates to be printed:
Polyester & polyammid fabrics, mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of synthetic fibres), plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, wakeboards, every substrates (wood, glass, ceramics) overprinted with polyester-based coating.
Applications: sportswear and outerwear, fashion items, flags & banners, soft signage, gadgets.
Advantages of J-Next sublimation ink:
1, The ink with good fluency, not easy to block the print head, colourful.
2, The design is vivid after heating transfer, rich administrative levels.
3, Can stand high temperature, stand washing, the color not easy to go for long time.
4, Compare with the ink make ink USA and make ink Italy, the price is competitive, and with good market.
5, The ink meet the international environmental protection standard, no harmless to the human.
* Polyester & polyammid fabrics, mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of synthetic fibres)
* Plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, wakeboards, every substrates (wood, glass, ceramics) overprinted with polyester-based coating.
* Light polyester fabric, such as poly/lycra, chiffon, satin, mesh fabric, curtain fabric etc
* Ceramics, mugs, iphone cases, mouse pad, plate etc
Use and store instructions
• TRANSFER PRINTING: the printed papermust be transferred hot, through calender or press, at a temperature between200-210°C during avarying time, between 60-30 seconds.
• DIRECTPRINTING: this application requires "direct" printing onto the fabric,followed by a colour drying and fixing (through heat press or calender) ata temperaturebetween 190-210°C during a varying time between60-30 seconds. Direct printing allows toachieve a better penetration of theink duringthe heat fixingprocess.
Do not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures